Thank you for your interest in our property! Before you apply for a lease, please read the following concerning Bell Homebuilder’s approval process. If you have questions, please ask before applying. Application process and screening criteria requires a $35.00 application fee. Bell Homebuilders is committed to compliance with fair housing laws, and we fully comply with the Federal Fair Housing Act. We do not discriminate against persons because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, or age. Application forms are offered to everyone who requests one. Leaseholder(s) must be 18 years of age or older. Each individual over the age of 18 must pay the application fee and complete an application.
Our approval is based upon 4 factors:
- Our minimum credit score requirement is 600.
- Applicants must not have any recent evictions or defaults on any previous or current lease agreement.
2. Employment & Income Verification
- Income should be a minimum of three times the rent. We require 30 days of the applicant’s most recent pay stubs.
- Applicants must provide bank statements showing monthly deposits for the last three months.
- Self-employed applicants must also submit the last two years of income tax returns.
- If relocating, applicant must also provide a letter of employment.
3. Rental History
- Applicants must agree to allow Bell Homebuilders to contact their previous landlord to verify payment history.
- Evictions or broken leases on record within the previous 5 years will automatically be grounds for denial.
4. Criminal History
- Criminal history must be verified, and anyone with recent serious criminal activity will be denied.
- Applicants must disclose any pertinent facts that might impact the safety of residents in any Bell community prior to and during the length of any leasing period.
If you are approved and decide to sign the lease, the property can be held with a signed lease and payment of the security deposit for up to two weeks.